yART Sale: June 25, 2017
The Pittsburgh Center for the Arts will be hosting our 9th annual “yART” sale – a creative spin on the traditional yard sale – Sunday June 25, 2017 - from 10-4pm. Rain or Shine.
The Shop at PCA will be hosting a yART Sale again this year on the lawns of Pittsburgh Center for the Arts! Now is your chance to clean out your studio space, make a little cash, and provide our patrons with a deal or two. yART Sale wares can include any of the following: art, art supplies, art-making tools, art books & magazines, slightly damaged or imperfect pieces, or the art of others (that you no longer wish to own). The yART Sale is all about Art and Bargains. We ask that at least 90% of your offerings reflect art and art making. Groups and guilds are encouraged to participate. Contact us to make arrangements for your group or guild. We also entertain inquiries regarding organization art activities or demonstrations.
1. Artists will handle all transactions.
2. Artists must provide tables, tents, blankets, umbrellas, chairs, or canopies for your lawn set up. Tents are not a requirement, but may help with the elements. You may wish to consider a less formal set up than you would for a traditional art festival.
3. Artists will also need to provide any bags, newspaper, and packaging, as needed.
4. Artists will be responsible for their own set up and tear down. At the conclusion of the event, please remove all trash and debris.
Booth Fees are as follows:
- Single Booth Spaces (10’x10’) $65.00
- Double Booth Spaces (20’x10’) $110.00.
- PF/PCA and Glass Center Members
- Single Booth Spaces (10'x10') $55.00
- Double Booth Spaces (20'x10') $100.00.
We hope that you will join us this year!
Questions? Contact Maxine Plotkin, Shop Manager